IT and Development
Meet Growing Demands—Effortlessly
Today’s buy-side firms need access to on –demand risk analytics, and systems that handle large complex portfolios, connectivity with other systems, and functionality for regulatory reporting. Meeting these demands is often time-intensive for IT personnel, requiring substantial coding and development effort.
F3’s enterprise-ready, high performance, distributed architecture is designed to run efficiently and scale with the complexity of your business. The solution offers the ease of use of off-the-shelf software, combined with supreme flexibility for customization. Generic trade and modeling representation, and the separation of these concepts, is at the core of F3, helping you reduce time, effort and errors.
How You Benefit
- Rapid Return on Investment (ROI): Implement F3 with your existing data systems and applications to achieve results fast
- Efficient Resource Allocation: Manage resources efficiently with a highly scalable, high performance system
- Ease of Integration: Easily integrate F3 into existing systems with powerful APIs
- Minimize Coding Efforts: Accommodate new trade structures without writing new code, or transcribing quant code
- Cloud Computing and In-memory Cache: F3 enables parallel calculations in any combination of on-site servers and the cloud; calculation results are stored in memory and are only recalculated when underlying data or trades change
- Data Integration and Powerful APIs: F3 connects with trade data, standard market data sources including Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters, and other data providers such as Intex and Andrew Davidson & Co. Connect your applications through APIs using Java, C++, C#, Python and other languages
- Generic Trade and Modeling Representation: F3 decouples model development from software development, reducing time, effort and errors