Technology Providers Place High Value on Transparency
It's critical that you have a derivatives analytics solution you can bring to your clients efficiently and with confidence. That solution must not only meet their current and future derivatives analytics requirements as they evolve and expand, it must also meet your own business and technical needs.
FINCAD Annual Software Developer Survey 2012
The right derivatives analytics solution for you must align with your product or service development plans. It must support your preferred platform, allow for the kind of customization and tight integration that you require and offer timely upgrades and clear documentation. Above all it needs to fit with your chosen business model.
How FINCAD can help you:
FINCAD can help you enhance your competitive position by enabling you to seamlessly integrate the pre-built derivatives analytics coverage that you need into your existing solution.
FINCAD gives you the ability to:
- Bring your derivatives analytics capability to market quickly
- Leverage available APIs for swift integration
- Separate financial and technical engineering for streamlined development
- Easily add new models, instruments or trade types
- Leverage FINCAD's ongoing R&D
- Provide the analytics solution that makes the most sense for your business be that websystem, function-based, or stateful, object oriented technology.
Who is using FINCAD Analytics?
More than 70 companies build on and leverage FINCAD Analytics to meet the derivatives and fixed income analytics needs of their clients.
Get in Touch
To discuss how we can work with your company Contact the FINCAD Alliance Program team