Greater Risk Analysis Needed in Buy-side Firms
Buy-side firms are facing more stringent risk requirements not just from regulations, but also from investors and clients causing risk management strategies to be re-prioritized and adjusted. Key steps to improving risk management include a greater understanding of a firm's model risk and more active running of scenario analysis and stress testing to gain better visibility into how portfolios will be impacted given potential changes in the market.
FINCAD Annual Buy-Side Survey 2012
FINCAD can help you pro-actively manage your risk and gain greater visibility into the value and exposure of your portfolio.
With FINCAD you can:
- Value or price derivatives
- Generate trading ideas and support trading strategies
- Evaluate investment alternatives
- Rapidly build customized financial models
- Reverse engineer complex deals
- Run scenario simulations
- Analyze portfolio risk
- Benchmark against internal systems and counterparty pricing
- Measure counterparty exposure
- Validate models
Click here to find the FINCAD solution that's right for you.