FINCAD provides software and services supporting the valuation, reporting, and risk management of multi-asset, multi-currency portfolios to hedge funds, asset managers, insurers, pension funds, banks, and corporate treasuries around the world from our offices in Vancouver, New York, London, and Dublin.
As a Web Developer you will solve interesting problems in an intellectually challenging environment and work alongside smart people to build something that matters. In this position, you get to:
- Work closely with architects and senior developers to design new features and to improve existing functionality in our applications.
- Conduct research on new tools and technologies to further the development of FINCAD's software.
- Manage and extend Continuous Integration pipeline.
To ensure your success in this position, you must have:
- Technical diploma program focused on web development and/or a related University degree and at least 2 years of experience developing modern web applications.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Designed and implemented attractive UI and UX.
- Experience using REST APIs
Would be great if you have:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) work history
- Experience with composable UI practices
At FINCAD the learning is continuous, and in addition to a flexible work environment, we offer a generous vacation policy.