QA Test Automation Engineer
We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer to join our Software Development. In this position, you get to:
- Build the test automation to validate FINCAD's cloud infrastructure and functionality.
- Work with an experienced, highly motivated development team, under the supervision of a Senior Software Architect, and in conjunction with the Cloud Architect to:
- Estimate, design and implement test coverage for cloud infrastructure.
- Estimate, design and implement test coverage for product features.
- Design, implement and support automation frameworks for LINUX based Product running on AWS.
- Use modern software development techniques and cloud technology.
- Be involved into building up the foundation of FINCAD's PaaS and SaaS Cloud Testing.
To ensure your success as a FINCADian, you must have:
- University degree in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years' software quality experience in test automation (LINUX).
- Experience in creating and managing test strategies and test cases.
- Experience in creating, documenting, executing, and troubleshooting automation test scripts.
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented language (Java and/or Python would be ideal) and familiarity with other programming paradigm. In other words, you should be able to understand the existing code structures and write your own using the current language features.
- Experience with tools like GitHub, Postman, and Jenkins and libraries like Boto3.
- Agile environment work experience.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in testing cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with working with an Ops team.