Marketing Communications Manager
What we will ask of you:
Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Product Management, the Marketing Communications Manager will work as part of a cohesive marketing team and will be responsible for all internal and external communications for FINCAD, plus, managing media relations with 3rd party agencies to generate local and international press exposure in broadcast media and print/online publications to create positive perceptions in target markets and the local community.
Accountabilities will include:
- Write, edit and publish compelling marketing content for specific target audiences, leveraging content from segment marketing manager.
- Write clear, concise material that positively shapes the perceptions of the media, community, customers, and partners about FINCAD and its solutions.
- Write and edit news releases, newsletters, case studies and other corporate documents targeted for each audience.
- Draft and review content for social media calendar.
- Support writing and editing of sales and marketing collateral targeting key audiences.
- Support development of presentation and webinar content.
- Work with external agencies to drive public and media relation strategies and activities to raise awareness across all target markets, including business and trade press and non-traditional channels.
- Develop relationships with media contacts and seek out opportunities to place articles and arrange interviews and product reviews.
- Facilitate placement of company spokespeople for interviews, panels, or other discussions.
- Maximize company exposure at or in conjunction with product launches and external industry events, and recognize potential news stories to leverage.
- Manage database(s) to enable reporting on media exposure.
- Ensure employees understand and comply with media policies.
- Review or re-purpose marketing materials for print and online.
- Work with the Graphic Designer to update product literature, including brochures, and other printed and electronic material.
- Work with the Graphic Designer in copywriting, design, layout, and production of ads and/or promotional materials.
- Various project management assignments.
- Communicate internal PR roadmaps and plans.
- Act as liaison with HR to facilitate internal employee communications.
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years experience in high-tech PR or communications.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, including technology-related topics.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to make quick decisions and formulate plans under tight deadlines, sometimes without complete information.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and performance-driven environment.
- Ability to work with a variety of subject matter experts, both business and technical, to tailor content appropriately for target customers/partners.
- Ability to work in a mature and professional manner with senior executives.
- Ability to effectively manage projects from start to finish.
- Flexibility to change direction on projects when necessary or in response to feedback from senior decision makers.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to convey complex information to a range of audiences.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Portfolio of recent work.
If you are a fast learner, a team player who can work independently, a good listener who can work well under pressure, a professional who is accountable and reliable, and you possess a positive attitude; you are a perfect fit for this dynamic, fun, fast-growing company.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to learn and grow in the software and finance industry, please email your resume with a covering letter to MarkComm@fincad.com