Field Marketing Manager
What we will ask of you:
As a key member of the Marketing team, reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Field Marketing Manager will work closely with Sales, Product Management, and other members of the Marketing team to set strategy, develop plans, and drive execution to support FINCAD's revenue and growth objectives.
Accountabilities will include:
- Develop annual and quarterly field marketing plans, in partnership with Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and deliver innovative, integrated, multi-touch campaigns for specified audiences that generate targeted number of high quality sales leads.
- Manage all aspects of campaign planning and execution within Marketo, including any related follow up activity where necessary.
- Monitor and report on campaign results and effectiveness, including ROI, advising on required changes where necessary.
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing to ensure that content is aligned with FINCAD go-to-market messaging by customer segment.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned with AMAPAC business demands and revenue targets.
- Work with Sales to define and agree upon lead definitions and criteria.
- Identify key sales tools requirements such as case studies, collateral, white papers etc.
- Work with Marketing to determine the most effective and cost-effective marketing channels (such as PR/media, email campaigns, direct mail, social media, online, local events, etc.) to reach intended audiences and generate sales leads in the AMAPAC region.
- Work with Marketing and Sales in the creation and execution of the annual AMAPAC Marketing plan and budget to support the company's strategic vision, direction and goals in the region.
- Provide regional assistance to marketing initiatives as required.
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders (Sales, Corporate Marketing, Product Management, senior management, etc.).
What You'll Need:
- A Degree or Diploma with a specialization in Marketing.
- 5-8 years marketing experience, with at least 3 years experience in field marketing, preferably in a hi-tech environment.
- Experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate Sales leads.
- Hands-on experience using email, direct mail, and social media marketing methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong spreadsheet and data management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, email delivery and marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo) would be an asset.
- Previous experience in the finance industry and/or financial technology and, if not, an interest in and desire to learn the capital markets space, would be an asset.
If you are a fast learner, a team player who can work independently, a good listener who can work well under pressure, a professional who is accountable and reliable, and you possess a positive attitude; you are a perfect fit for this dynamic, fun, fast-growing company.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to learn and grow in the software and finance industry, please email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com