Derivatives Analyst, Client Services
What we will ask of you:
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Derivatives Analyst will work closely with our AMAPAC sales teams to demonstrate and design derivatives pricing, valuation and risk management solutions for current and potential customers using our FINCAD technology. You will play a key role in establishing credibility and confidence with FINCAD prospective clients and partners by leveraging your finance industry experience to drive the vision of FINCAD's value through its product solutions, services and thought leadership. The position requires depth in derivatives financial analytics as well as specific domain knowledge relevant to FINCAD customers, their businesses and how FINCAD solutions can benefit them.
Accountabilities will include:
- Provide financial expertise in the pre-sales process to prospective customers and partners through customer sales presentations, product demonstrations, webinar facilitation, discovery workshops, and marketing collateral development.
- Deliver effective FINCAD product demonstrations through strong presentation skills and an ability to easily convey complex concepts to prospective customers.
- Participate and contribute to the RFP response process for customer opportunities.
- Effectively understand and analyze customer business requirements and prepare accurate estimates for project implementations.
- Participate in Proof of Concept (POC) and Professional Services engagements to develop and implement FINCAD solutions.
- Develop and implement solution deliverables in timely and efficient manner either independently or as part of larger project implementations.
- Work collaboratively with Product management, Sales, and R&D to champion customer business needs and resolve critical customer issues.
- Price swaps, swaptions, and other complex derivatives using various industry standard models.
- Retrieve and utilize market data (curves, volatilities, etc.) for pricing financial instruments.
- Build valuation applications which will be used to price financial instruments.
- Continually deepen personal knowledge of the financial domain through self and assisted studies.
What You'll Need:
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Financial engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.)
- Good quantitative skills - applied mathematics with a focus on probability stochastic calculus, stochastic processes, partial differential equations and numerical analysis.
- Proficiency in all concepts of the financial derivatives market, in particular financial instrument valuations and risk management.
- Previous Consulting and/or Professional Services experience a benefit, with excellent client interaction skills and knowledge of the financial industry.
- Detail oriented with good project planning and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and performance-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation, with an ability to adapt and the desire and tenacity to succeed.
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to a range of audiences and through a variety of mediums.
If you are a fast learner, a team player who can work independently, a good listener who can work well under pressure, a professional who is accountable and reliable, and you possess a positive attitude; you are a perfect fit for this dynamic, fun, fast-growing company.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to learn and grow in the software and finance industry, please email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com