Client Services Director
What we will ask of you:
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Client Services, the Director of Client Services will be responsible globally for ensuring exceptional partnership with FINCAD Sales and exceptional service is provided to our clients across our 3 different and very technical solutions.
Accountabilities will include:
- Be accountable for the recruitment, day to day management, coaching and ongoing development of the Client Services team with a focus on engagement, professional development and high performance.
- Develop, communicate, and execute a strategy for a client service model that includes pre-sales, post-sales and professional services and ensures excellent and efficient service delivery to our customers, leading to successful sales cycles, customer referrals and repeat business.
- Lead the simplification and streamlining of process and tools to increase our ability to scale and grow the business.
- Partner closely with Sales Management to ensure the company achieves its revenue targets.
- Drive excellence through every aspect of Client Services work and be a vocal advocate for the FINCAD customer experience.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop processes to improve our ability to effectively sell and deliver professional services projects.
- Facilitate the communication of customer feedback and needs back to Product Management.
- Ensure the team is continually developing its market, domain, and expert product knowledge.
- Manage department expenses within budget providing regular forecast updates.
- Contribute actively to a positive, results oriented, customer centric, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Continually learn about FINCAD clients, industry and the financial instruments in the market place.
- Regular travel to the Dublin office and customer sites is required.
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years experience in a customer support or pre-sales environment with a least 5+ years leading a customer/client services function in the software technology industry.
- Depth of experience in either pre or post sales required with exposure to all aspects of client services (pre, post and professional services) preferred.
- Previous experience leading a large team and managing team managers (including at remote offices) with the ability to coach and mentor staff, both in technical areas and in personal and career development.
- Experience in writing/evaluating scope-of-work documents/contracts and other project management techniques to manage and de-risk professional service commitments.
- Previous experience in the finance industry is a definite plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced intellectually challenging environment; work well in pressure situations.
- Organized with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a highly integrated team environment.
- Proven experience in driving and managing complex change successfully.
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Able to solve problems and think strategically, leveraging a pragmatic fact based approach.
- A strong interest in and desire/commitment to learn the capital markets space.
- University degree in business or quantitative subject preferred and/or Project Management training/certification (i.e. PMP) is an asset.
If you are a fast learner, a team player who can work independently, a good listener who can work well under pressure, a professional who is accountable and reliable, and you possess a positive attitude; you are a perfect fit for this dynamic, fun, fast-growing company.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to learn and grow in the software and finance industry, please email your resume with a covering letter to CSDirector@fincad.com