We are looking for a second Junior Sales Associate to join our London team during or after the second quarter of of 2019. This passionate Associate will identify, pursue and cultivate new market opportunities for FINCAD's products and services.
As part of the EMEA Sales Team, Junior Sales Associate will have a territory of existing customer relationships and will be expected to:
- Develop new opportunities within key accounts by up-selling, cross-selling and renewal sales.
- Effectively manage the annual sales renewal process.
- Identify and forward account expansion leads to the Enterprise Sales team.
- Develop a strong understanding of our technology offerings to sell against and/or unseat competition.
- Build great relationships with clients based on mutual trust.
- Understand how customers use our technology to meet their goals.
- Understand business goals of clients in order to assess, initiate and drive expansion opportunities.
- Understand customer issues and facilitate resolution by advocating internally when needed, and ensuring timely client follow-up.
- Ensure that corporate CRM and order management standards are maintained.
- Partner with and work collaboratively with our customer facing technical team.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
New Graduates with sales experience are encouraged to apply!
As a finance professional, you will need to possess the following to ensure your successful onboarding and performance in this role:
- Organized, driven, results focused, customer oriented finance professional with an interest in business development.
- Understanding of the capital markets; provide valuable insights to clients in a consultative manner.
- Keen interest in financial technology; ensure clients are successful in solving their business problems and extract value from our solutions.
- With a strategic mind and client focus, build relationships with key individuals, and develop and close renewal and new business opportunities.
- Take pride in working for a company that truly values teamwork, honesty, integrity, delivering results, and putting customers first.
- A genuine interest in business development and sales career with a good understanding of what is involved. For example, a demonstrated understanding of the sales cycle through research. We are committed to supporting ambitious individuals that want to co-invest in developing themselves to their full potential.
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated ability to influence, in-person or over the phone.
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Established personal characteristics of drive/motivation, self-confidence, initiative, curiosity, competitiveness, perseverance, win-win attitude and integrity.
- Work well as part of a team; leverage resources, share knowledge, ask questions.
- Quick learner with strong interest in finance and commitment to acquire necessary knowledge.
Education & Employment Background
- University degree majoring in finance, economics, languages, computer science or mathematics preferred.
- Up to 3 years' experience in the financial markets, with a good understanding of financial derivatives products.
- Track record of success, and driven to be the very best in the field.
- Previous internal or external customer-facing roles in organizations with a demonstrated 'customer first' attitude; a strong ability to manage client relationships.
- Track record of providing solutions to customer needs.
- Knowledge of financial organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes.
- Previous sales experience is highly preferred.
What's In It for You?
In addition to our competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer all employees:
- Opportunity to work at a company that values its employees and believes in creating a positive work environment with a results oriented performance based culture.
- A corporate culture that strongly believes in personal growth, offering employees ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow and develop within the organization.
- Offices that are bright, airy and 100% open-plan and a close-knit team environment where we support each other towards shared success.
Interested? Next Steps:
If the above profile describes you well, please submit your resume/CV along with a cover letter answering the following:
- Why do you think you will be successful in the Financial Technology industry?
- What intrigues you most about the products and solutions offered by FiNCAD?
- What factors are driving your interest in a career in sales?
We look forward to hearing from you!