Internships & Co-ops
What to Expect
FINCAD offers a unique experience for new grads and current students to work in the challenging world of quantitative finance combined with the collaborative culture of a high tech company. Interns and Co-op students can expect to be part of great teams, create innovative work, get hands on experience from knowledgeable leaders, and obtain lasting career development. Please note that at this time, most internship and co-op opportunities are available at our head office in Vancouver. However, internships and co-ops in other offices may be available from time to time. Please check each office location's careers page for current opportunities.
A Great Place to Work for New Grads/Students
- Collaborate with colleagues in an open team environment
- Learn and share knowledge across the organization via monthly Town Halls and regular Lunch and Learns
- Benefit from a personalized professional development plan that ensures you reach your full potential
- Receive competitive compensation and benefits which recognize and reward great performance
- Build relationships with your colleagues through our Ministry of Fun, which organizes social activities throughout the year
- Invest in our communities through FINCAD H.O.P.E, our employee-led charitable committee
"Interning at FINCAD gave me a 'big picture' view of what functions a Human Resources department can provide for a growing international company. I was given the opportunity to work on interesting projects, learn from some of the brightest people in the industry, and felt extremely welcomed into the tight-knit culture."
Van L. - BCIT School of Business
"The internship opportunity at FINCAD provided me with great exposure to cutting-edge financial analytics technology. It is also a good connector between the ivory tower and the real world, which helped me to make a smooth transition between different roles. Moreover, FINCAD is a place where you have tons of opportunities to learn from many brilliant people and unleash your true potential."
Bin H. - SFU Beedie School of Business
"FINCAD provides a stimulating and extremely interesting technical environment for me to work in. I love the challenges that this environment poses, and the interesting problems that the company is solving. I was given many opportunities to contribute, and I am encouraged to chart my own development and growth. I have learned so much from my work in a short time, and I love it!"
Jenny H. - SFU Department of Mathematics
Positions we have hired in the past
- Financial Engineer Intern
- Quality Assurance Intern
- Human Resources Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Sales Operations Intern
- Technical Writer Co-op
- Software Development Co-op
Interested in a career with FINCAD? We’re always looking for smart and driven new talent so please submit your CV by clicking here
We look forward to meeting you!