FINCAD provides software and services supporting the valuation, reporting and risk management of multi-asset, multi-currency portfolios to hedge funds, asset managers, insurers, pension funds, banks, and corporate treasuries around the world from our offices in Vancouver, New York, London and Dublin.
As a Part-time Office Coordinator, you get to:
- receive and enter suppliers' invoices, coding and loading onto Great Plains (our Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance system) and deal with supplier queries as required;
- collate credit card bills and receipts to check that balances match and resolve any discrepancies that arise;
- manage billable expenses and make sure these are correctly allocated;
- create tasks on Salesforce to ensure our clients are correctly invoiced and followed-up with to ensure timely payments;
- ensure any IT malfunctions are promptly reported, and possibly escalated for resolution; provide access/assistance to any IT technicians that visit our office;
- assist the IT department with the monthly townhall set-up, and ensure meeting room is prepared in ample time;
- assist with new laptop setups for new team members, and ensure hot desks are set-up for international guests;
- assist with possible phone issues and liaise with local phone consultant, when necessary;
- perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering stationery and kitchen supplies for Dublin and London offices;
- liaise with vendors, receptionist, cleaners, building contractors, etc;
- assist with corporate apartment bookings and maintenance (cleanliness, fully stocked kitchen, etc);
- assist with sports and social bookings and team nights out;
- book travel arrangements for Management Team, EMEA Sales and Client Services teams, and candidates, when necessary.
To be successful, you must possess:
- the ability to learn quickly and own tasks with limited supervision;
- significant relevant office experience in a fast paced culture;
- strong communication skills (both spoken and written English proficiency);
- innate ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task;
- a keen eye for details;
- numerical proficiency, i.e. intermediate level MS Excel;
- experience with Microsoft Office products.
At FINCAD, regardless of the position, you get to solve interesting problems in an intellectually challenging environment and work alongside smart people to build something that matters. The learning is continuous, the atmosphere is fun and work-life balance is achievable.